9 cups popcorn
1 cup chocolate chips
½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
¼ cup unsalted butter (I used Smart Balance instead)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Put popcorn in a very large bowl.
2. In a microwave at 50% power, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour chocolate mixture all over popcorn. Stir until all of the popcorn is evenly coated.
4. Spread coated popcorn onto a baking sheet and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
5. Break up into pieces and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container.